Seleccionar página

Tourist Use Housing License

The accommodations that are offered to the public in an integral way that are commercialized and promoted on a regular basis in tourist offer channels or by any other means, furnished and equipped are increasingly frequent in our country due to the large number of tourists. Technically, dwellings for tourist use are considered to be those dwellings whose owner transfers the dwelling to third parties in exchange for a price for a maximum stay of 31 days, at least twice a year.

When an owner begins to rent his home for this tourist use, certain Autonomous Communities require such a tourist license. In fact, all the web portals for renting this type of housing require the landlord’s license number. In case the owner does not provide it, these platforms deactivate these advertisements since they are considered illegal in the eyes of the Autonomous Community in which the property is located.

¿Are you interested?

Despacho MADRID
Calle de Hermosillla Nº48, 1º Derecha
28001 – Madrid
Teléfono: 910 60 80 77

Calle Carles Cervera Nº14, Bajo
46004 – Valencia
Teléfono: 961 16 39 25

Logo ALONE Arquitectura e Ingeniería

Calle Periodista Pirula Arderius Nº2, 2ºA
03001– Alicante
Teléfono: 965 72 77 36

Plaza de Abastos Nº4, Entresuelo A
03140 – Guardamar del Segura
Teléfono: 684 22 43 27