Seleccionar página

Certificate of Habitability and Second Occupation

The Occupancy Certificate, also known as Occupancy License, Second Occupation Certificate or Responsible Second Occupation Declaration, is an administrative document issued by the City Council of the corresponding municipality that certifies compliance with the minimum conditions necessary for a home to be inhabited. .

It is very common to issue this Certificate at the time of buying and selling the home or renting it, since the supply companies require this document to be able to supply the home of the new owner / tenant, in terms of water and electricity.

Also, we advise you that at the time of purchase of a property intended for housing, you require from the selling party the Certificate of Habitability. If you acquire a home that previously did not have such a Certificate, you risk that the home you have purchased does not comply with the minimum measures required by the Regulations, making it impossible to contract supplies, and therefore you will not be able to inhabit it. Keep in mind that the Certificate of Habitability is valid for up to 10 years, once this period has elapsed, its renewal will be necessary when the property is transferred, or it is necessary to formalize a new supply contract.

For more information about the Certificate of Habitability, we recommend that you visit our website which includes all the details and you can contract our services by filling in a simple form.

Despacho MADRID
Calle de Hermosillla Nº48, 1º Derecha
28001 – Madrid
Teléfono: 910 60 80 77

Calle Carles Cervera Nº14, Bajo
46004 – Valencia
Teléfono: 961 16 39 25

Logo ALONE Arquitectura e Ingeniería

Calle Periodista Pirula Arderius Nº2, 2ºA
03001– Alicante
Teléfono: 965 72 77 36

Plaza de Abastos Nº4, Entresuelo A
03140 – Guardamar del Segura
Teléfono: 684 22 43 27